HYATT REGENCY DALLAS
300 Reunion Blvd, dallas, tx 75207
Located downtown next to an iconic Dallas landmark, Reunion Tower, Hyatt Regency Dallas is a gateway to the best of the city. Live, work and be yourself at this inviting, contemporary hotel near the Dallas Convention Center and within walking distance of many tourist attractions, including Dealey Plaza and the Historic West End. Whether you are here to work or play, Hyatt Regency Dallas is designed to meet all of your needs. The refreshing outdoor pool overlooks the Trinity River Greenbelt. Enjoy regional Texas flavors at Centennial Café, sip cocktails at Monduel’s, our open atrium bar, or dine from high above Dallas at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck, inside Reunion Tower. Hyatt Regency Dallas places you just steps from popular places to visit in Dallas, including the American Airlines Center and the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. You can also jump on a DART bus or train to the Arts District, the Dallas Zoo, or popular shopping centers.
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK
To reserve a room in our block at the Hyatt Regency Dallas at the special rate of $159.00/night (standard room, single or double occupancy), CLICK HERE or call (214) 651-1234 and mention "IMMH 2018". Room block guarantee expires August 21, 2018, though we may sell out before that date.
Special Room Booking Incentive
Book your hotel room in our block by July 15, 2018 and be entered into a drawing for the following prizes:
- Two FREE passes to the Reunion Tower GeO Deck - $35 value
- Dinner for two at either Centennial Café or Parrino’s Ove
(in Hyatt Regency)
- $100 for dinner at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
(inside Reunion Tower)
- One FREE night’s stay during IMMH (standard guest room)
- 10,000 World of Hyatt points
We will draw five lucky winners (one for each of the prizes) from those who have booked their rooms by July 15. Good luck!
DFW International Airport (22 miles)
Love Field Airport (8 miles)
- Go Shuttle shuttles are for $16 and are located on the front drive. Sedan, SUV, and cab service also available.
- Guests are connected to Union Station and DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) via underground walkway from the hotel.
- The DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) orange line leaves from the airport and goes to the West End station, and guests can take either the red or blue line to get to Union Station (attached to the hotel via underground concourse). For transportation to DFW Airport from the hotel, guests can take either the red or blue DART lines from Union Station to the West End station and switch to the orange line to take to the airport.
Looking for other ways to get around the city? Use the hotel’s cab station, Dallas Pedicabs, efrogs Dallas, or Uber (available on the Hyatt app).
- Reunion Tower GeO Deck and Cloud Nine Café – at hotel
- Sixth Floor Museum and JFK Memorial at Dealey Plaza -- .6 mile
- Wild Bill’s Western Store -- .6 mile
- Dallas World Aquarium -- .9 mile
- American Airlines Center (Dallas Mavericks) – 1.4 miles
- West End Historic District – 1.4 miles
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science – 1.5 miles
- Arts District (museums and galleries) – 1.7 miles
- Bishop Arts District – 2.6 miles
- Dallas Zoo – 3.7 miles
- Music Hall at Fair Park – 3.7 miles
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum – 5.8 miles
- Globe Life Park (Texas Rangers) – 17.9 miles
- AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys) – 18.9 miles